Monday, February 14, 2011

Roses are Red....

Roses are red
Violets are blue.
You are the best mom
I ever have knew.

I guess its the thought that counts!

Heart pancakes for breakfast. Although Finley insists they are mickey ears.

Heart shaped marshmallows in the morning ovaltine.
And the kids came home with tons of candy, plastic junk and pencils from school! Call me crazy but this holiday has gotton out of control. Finley and Meryl had exactly one child in their class make home made cards. Logan had one child. Avery didn't have a single one.
I like this woman's view on the holiday!
*ZWH is intriguing to me but feels like false advertising. No home can be ZW. If you drive a car there is waste. Not just in emissions but in parts like replacement wiper blades, tires, filters, etc. If you eat food and breathe there is waste. I'd like her so much more and not be a 'hater' if she called her home a Low Waste Home. LWH has a nice ring!
Happy Valentine's Day.


No comments: