Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Today I received a gift like no other. Meryl gave me a handful of poop. Then another handful. Disposable diapers don't keep their little hands out. I cleaned her up. Cleaned the floor, rug, wall, door and window. Then I picked up Finely. And she gave me two handfuls and a face full. Yes folks, it appears that Finley is like a poorly trained dog and eats other people's poop.

Happy Mother's Day!

ps- Today was a sprint Tri. I placed 4th in my division with a 54 min race. Kathie was great and watched the kids while I raced, took a shower and went back to check on my placement. I believe this is the first time in the 7 or so years I've done this event that I didn't get any hardware to bring home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

4th place is, I think, just great.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!