Tuesday, October 7, 2008

House Update


This is a photo from the end of September.

Originally I had thought I might post a few photos each day so you could see the progress. Um..not gonna happen! I have to call the day a success if I've kept everyone alive and brushed my teeth at least once. Right now we have a shingled roof (with a big gap where the ridge vent goes, actual windows in the wholes where the windows will be in all but a few places. The floor plan is laid out in 2x4s and I have to admit I had the briefest thought about leaving it open and putting up a hoop at each end! The stairway work starts today, which means lots of dust and debris in the dining room and kitchen. All my kitchen supplies and food have been whittled down to 4 milk crates of stuff.




Maybe I shouldn't let Finley watch the workers so much. She's picking up their dressing habits!

No comments: